WPF Datagrid currently dosent have column chooser.
In this column chooser you can even drag and drop the column to move its position on the grid.
You can even update header value on the fly just by double clicking on it.
- Column chooser with checkbox to make column visible and invisible.
- Select All checkbox is added.
- You can drag and drop a row from column chooser to move column in the main grid.
- By double clicking on any cell of column chooser you can edit the column header values.
- If you don't want row and drag feature just set CanReorderColumn to false.
Column Chooser tool is developed in C# Visual Studio 2010 . You can even download the application via click once installation method.
How it works:
1: Checking and unchecking will make main grid column visible and invisible
2: Dragging any row from column chooser will move the main grid column to that position(Drag & Drop feature).
3: Edit column header in main grid on fly ny double clicking on any cell in column chooser.
.Net Framework 4.0 (Download)